After her husband was killed in a hit-and-run in 2004, Christine Fensome essentially hid in her house for five years, her family says. Then she met a man with whom she found happiness again. That happiness, however, was cut short. Just 10 days after their Sept. 17 wedding, the British woman awoke on her honeymoon in Mexico with “terrible sickness and diarrhea with funny sounds coming from her throat,” her mom tells the Telegraph. Fensome, 54-who had eaten grouper the previous night, per the Sun-was rushed to a hospital, where she died within 10 minutes. The cause: ciguatera poisoning-an illness caused by eating contaminated reef fish-which caused her to have a heart attack, her brother says; fatal cases are rare.