95.5 KLOS SAHARA Big Game Guessing Game – OFFICIAL RULES
The following represents the rules for the above named contest and by entering the contest you agree that the terms and conditions contained herein represent the agreement between you and Meruelo Media, its stations, and each of their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, for contests on 95.5 KLOS Radio, LLC (herein as “Station”)
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations
- HOW TO ENTER:
- During the Entry Period, listeners will enter the contest at www.955klos.com/guessing game. Listeners much complete all fields to be eligible to win.
- Neither the sponsor (if any), Station nor any of their agencies, vendors, suppliers, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due, misdirected requests, any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to phone company’s failure, power failures, internet outages, or other acts outside the control of Station. All materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELLIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older. If a prize requires winner to be 18 years of age or older, then the winner must have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize, unless use of the prize requires the winner to be of legal age in which case the participant must present proof of age to be awarded a prize. If a prize requires winner to be 21 years of age or older, participants must provide proof of age to be awarded a prize.
- Only one person per entry. No duos, teams, group entries, or multiple entries permitted.
- Contest is open to all persons 21 or older with valid ID.
- Contest is not open to employees (or their families) of Station or sponsors (if any), and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, clients, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners. Families includes parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, or any person residing in the same household as the ineligible person.
- CONTEST PERIOD.
- Contest begins at 6:00am PDT, Monday, January 31, 2022. Contest ends at 12:00pm PDT on Sunday, February 13, 2022
- SELECTION OF WINNERS.
- Grand Prize will be awarded to the entrant with the most correct answers from the Big Game Guessing Game. In the event of a tie, a random drawing of all entrants with the highest number of correct answers will determine the winner. Station will resolve any disputes in its sole and exclusive judgment. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions allowed but sponsors and/or Station reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize(s) will be awarded, unless otherwise specified.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Any prize notification or prize returned to the sponsor, Station, or their agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of an alternative winner, unless the prize is time sensitive such as a concert ticket, in which case if the prize is not claimed timely then the prize will not be awarded.
- Winner must provide proof that they are were of eligible age to win as of the end date of the contest and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within 30 days of prize notificatio. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of winner.
- Winners must use their true, legal name when entering contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
- Inability of winners to accept the prizes (by virtue of age, by not meeting eligibility rules of the contest, or failing to claim the prize within the time allotted) will result in forfeiture of the prizes, and an alternate winner will not be selected, unless otherwise specified.
- To be eligible, winners must not have won any other prize from Station within the last 30 days, or if prize was valued at $600 or more, within the last 12 months.
- PRIZE DETAILS.
- (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive 2 rooms for 2 nights (maximum 4 guests) at SAHARA Las Vegas valid through April 30, 2022, $200.00 SAHARA Las Vegas Resort Food/Beverage Credit, and $200.00 travel cash (issued by check).
- Winner must accept prize as specified by sponsor or Station, or prize will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable for alternate prizes or money, unless otherwise specified.
- Prize Value: 2 Deluxe Rooms for 2 nights at SAHARA Las Vegas: $600.00, $200.00 Food/Beverage Credit, $200.00 travel cash. Total prize value $1,000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded, unless otherwise specified.
- If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Station or those whose services or goods will be needed in rendering the prize, such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from Station is done entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, the winner, upon notification of the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip will be forfeited.
- If the prize is for entry to a concert or other ticketed event and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons does not occur, Station is not responsible for replacing the prize.
- Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- By entering the contest or accepting a prize, you agree to release and hold the Station, Meruelo Media, sponsors (if any), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiary companies, related companies, and their respective members, managers, officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, participation in the contest, or submission of any entry forms, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. You agree that by entering the contest you do so at your own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for any injuries or misfortune with regards to participation in the contest.
- Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Station contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Station, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 14, 2022 to Big Game Guessing Game Winner C/O Big Game Guessing Game to 2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 800, Burbank, CA 91505.
- Winners shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winners will be required to execute a W-9 tax form or forfeit their prize. It is understood that an Internal Revenue form 1099 to report on the value of any such prize as earned income will be issued for such purposes. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more, including aggregate value of multiple prizes if more than one is won in any given tax year.
- In addition to meeting the eligibility requirements, winners must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form, a Use of Name And Likeness Release Form, provide valid government issued identification, and a complete an IRS form W-9 or prize will be forfeited.
- Where there are specific requirements or additional rules (“Additional Terms and Rules”) set forth by any prize supplier, underwriter, or insurer of the contest that are not listed herein, any inconsistency between these rules and the Additional Terms and Rules, the Additional Terms and Rules shall govern.
- Station reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 800
Burbank, CA 91505
Sahara Las Vegas
2535 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109